The ingredient of Roast capsicum & tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 red capsicums (400g total), roasted, peeled, chopped
- 300ml Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 80g soft goats cheese
The instruction how to make Roast capsicum & tomato soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until softened. Add garlic, tomato, capsicum and stock. Season, bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then blend in batches, in a food processor or blender until smooth (You can pass the soup through a sieve for an even smoother texture, if desired).
- Return the soup to the pan and reheat over medium-low heat. Pour soup into warmed bowls, sprinkle with soft goats cheese, drizzle with the extra olive oil, season, and serve.
Nutritions of Roast capsicum & tomato soupfatContent: 168.973 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein