Pack more vegies into weeknight dinners with this speedy vegetable soup.
The ingredient of Vegetable & lentil soup
- 210g (1 cup) split red lentils
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 400g pkt Fresh Veggie Mix
- 2 teaspoons Masterfoods Moroccan seasoning
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 250ml (1 cup) water
The instruction how to make Vegetable & lentil soup
- Place the lentils in a fine sieve and rinse under cold running water until the water runs clear.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the vegetable mixture and seasoning. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the lentils, stock and water to the pan. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, partially covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the lentils are soft and the soup thickens slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Vegetable & lentil soupfatContent: 273.655 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein