*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Slow cooker casserole
- 1.5kg diced beef (see note)
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 100g green beans
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 100g mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 pkts french onion soup
The instruction how to make Slow cooker casserole
- Put all items into the slow cooker. Fill with water until just covered.
- Cook, on high, for up to 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Nutritions of Slow cooker casserolefatContent: